firstname.lastname@example.org — 928.707.0173 — San Francisco, CA
I posses a broad range of entrepreneurial experience that has proven invaluable to organizations. I have a proven track record of designing and driving products to market, making strategic decisions and providing the tactical follow through necessary to succeed.
I am looking for opportunities to continue my professional growth in product development and team management. I want to build profitable teams and businesses around amazing software and user experiences. Games, gamification, big data and crowdsourcing are all areas I find particularly exciting.
|Super Powers||Core Beliefs|
ServioNovember 2009 – August 2012 Serv.io & CloudCrowd
Director of Program Management (2012)
Senior Product & Program Manager (2011)
Program Manager (2009, 2010)
As a member of Servio's executive team, I contribute to the strategic growth and direction of the company. My day-to-day responsibilities include ownership of our crowdsourcing software development roadmaps and the prioritization of development activities.
- Rapid advancement to executive team due to extraordinary ability to conceptualize and execute company vision
- Executive contributor to strategic and tactical priorities
- Program management of engineering efforts
- Design of highly scalable crowdsourcing applications
- Contribute to business development and sales by helping secure key accounts
- Coordination and planning product launches
- Built online crowd of editors, writers and translators across seven languages
- Long-term coordination of multiple teams, including engineering, operations, and marketing
- Champion of great user experiences with all products and services
- Evangelize company via sales, speaking and blogging
Power9ProAugust 2008 – Present
Founder & Product Lead Power9Pro.com
Taking my passion and enthusiasm for Magic: the Gathering, I created Power9Pro to create products and services that further enrich the experience of playing Magic.
- Designed and produced all of Power9Pro's products and services
- Launched 3 profitable products in first 12 months of operations
- Built revenue channels with over 60 retailers across US and Canada
- Organized and managed evangelists, bloggers, and video content providers
J & C GroupAugust 2007 – Present
Founder, Sales & Project Lead
I forged long-term relationships with small outdoor activities businesses that provided ample opportunities to help develop coding experience.
- Built client specified web-applications for site management using LAMP stack
- Coordinated project timelines and development for website implementations
- Developed custom modifications to open-source business management systems
- Built WordPress Plugin for managing blog post activity
Certain SoftwareApril 2007 – May 2008
Enterprise sales representative for Southeast territory.
- Developed client base in South East Territory (Prospecting to Close)
- Fostered client loyalty and relationships, resulting in upsells and expanded client revenue
- Led internal charge for numerous software improvements
- Recruited by EVP of Sales & Marketing, my client at Meltwater Group
Meltwater GroupJune 2006 – April 2007
Key Account Manager
Enterprise sales representative for online media monitoring.
- Opened key accounts for new US, including hotel, food and beverages verticals
- Thrived in high-paced startup and negotiated with executives for new business
- Lead US market introduction to a new product due to sales success with Meltwater News
Insurance AgentOctober 2003 – June 2006
Insurance and Financial Services
- Sold more life policies than any other producer in region
- Opened and managed a staffed call-center for scheduling appointments for four producers
Berlitz Language SchoolAugust 2002 – July 2003
Instructed business professionals in English.
- Placed with high-profile, business clients due to effective instruction methods
- Managed course planning, student evaluations and instruction of classes
B.A. Trinity University, San Antonio TX - Philosophy and Chinese (1998-2002)
Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany (October 2002-July 2003)
Tsing Hua University/Columbia University, Beijing, China (June-August 2000)
Financial licenses: Series 6 & 63 licenses (2004)
German - Conversationally fluent
Chinese (Mandarin) – Competent
French – Competent
Spanish – Novice